Safe Work in Confined Spaces
Authorized operator for work in confined spaces and use of autonomous breathing equipment
The objective of this course is to provide personnel with the theoretical and practical knowledge that will allow them to perform work in confined spaces safely.
You will be able to recognize the typologies and characteristics of confined spaces, as well as the main dangers and risks associated with work. You will be able to carry out an atmospheric evaluation and use a multigas meter, as well as access and work safely in confined spaces, using the appropriate protective equipment, knowing the procedures, requirements, duties and responsibilities of all those involved, and also the contingency plans and internal protocols.
- Full day of 8 hours. Theoretical module of 4 hours and practical module of 4 hours. It will start at 8:30 a.m. and end at 4:30 p.m.
- Includes breakfast and lunch service.
- Informative booklet with notepad and pen.
- Projected slides in the training room.
- Confined space simulator for evacuation practices, self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA), multi-gas detector, fall arrest systems and devices, industrial personal protective equipment.