Basic Safety Training
This course aims to provide technicians with the theoretical and practical knowledge that will allow them to recognize the risks of working in the wind industry and how to control and mitigate them.
Participants will also be provided with the knowledge, skills, and security to appropriately respond to an emergency and to improve their own safety practices.
GWO - BST provides participants with skills such as proper fire management and prevention, first aid and incident management, safe work at heights and emergency evacuation, and the safe manual handling of heavy loads..
5 full 8 hour days.
It starts at 9.00 and ends approximately at 17.00.
Includes breakfast and lunch service.
- Informative digital notebook and pen.
- Slides projected in the classroom.
- Tower and fixed ladder for practices in the Training Center.
- Fall arrest systems and devices.
- Automatic evacuation systems RES-Q
- Industrial personal protective equipment.
- CPR simulator and, general and spine anatomical mannequins.
- Complete first aid kit for practices.
- AED simulator.
- Fire extinguisher for practices.
- Fireproof blanket.