Worker authorized for works in confined spaces and use of Self Contained Breathing Apparatus
The objective of this course is to provide workers with the theoretical and practical knowledge that will allow them to carry out work in confined spaces safely.
They will be able to recognize the typologies and characteristics of confined spaces, as well as the main hazards and risks associated with this type of jobs. Workers will be able to carry out an atmospheric evaluation and use a gas detector, as well as access and work safely in confined spaces, using the appropriate personal protective equipment, knowing the procedures, requirements, duties and responsibilities of all those involved, and also the contingency plans and internal protocols.
One full 8 hour days. It starts at 9.00 and ends approximately at 17.00. Includes breakfast and lunch service.
- Informative digital notebook and pen.
- Slides projected in the classroom.
- Confined spaces simulators for practices in the Training Center.
- Fall arrest systems and devices.
- Gas detectors and Self Contained Breathing Apparatus for practices.